PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OFFERINGS
Nicola provides professional development programs designed specifically for the needs of your group or organisation such as:
- Trauma informed art therapy for professionals
- Art therapy Interventions for working with children
- Basic art therapy tools for therapists, teachers and support workers
- Art therapy for professional reflective practice
- Group work strategies using art therapy (teams/therapeutic groups)
Talk to her about designing a program specific to the professional development needs and interests of your group.
‘ a way of life, the inner compass directing generosity of spirit, curiosity and support to yourself and others ‘
‘ making where you are the place you want to be ‘
‘ bringing your inner culture, team culture, community culture together ‘
- A safe container to facilitate your professional and personal growth
- A place to address the impact of your work and safeguard against burnout and vicarious trauma
- A relational, flexible, creative approach
Nicola has also founded and coordinates the Sunshine Coast Expressive Arts Mental Health Professionals Network on the Sunshine Coast. Please make contact with Nicola for further details.